Interpump Triplex Plunger Pump Model TP2530BC is commonly used for high pressure washing applications. Variations of this model pump are used on the Kodiak XR6500G, XR7500G, and HWDE3025F Pressure Washers.
Perfect for all general cleaning applications, including surface cleaning, deck cleaning, driveway and sidewalk cleaning, household exterior cleaning, and much more.
- Forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Oversized connecting rods provide ultimate cranckase performance
- Oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- Original Interpump unitized, stainless steel, K123 inlet and outlet valves
- Includes either an SAE J609 gasoline engine mounting flange (model # TT2530BC) or NEMA 56C mounting flange (model # TT2530BA)
- Max. Flow: 2.88 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Power Requirements: 7.4 GHP
- Hollow Shaft Inside Diameter: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 1/4"-19 BSPP-F
- Bore: 0.591" (15 mm)
- Stroke: 0.283" (7.2 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.0 ounces
- Dimensions: 7" x 7.2" x 5.5"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
Check under Related Information for the manual and parts list for this pump.