Interpump Triplex Plunger Pump Model ZT9281BRS151 for high pressure washing applications. Variations of this model pump are used on the Kodiak XR16000G Pressure Washers.
The preferred pump frame in the pressure cleaning industry, these triplex plunger pumps are well suited for surface cleaning, deck cleaning, driveway and sidewalk cleaning, household exterior cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Large capacity, die cast anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Oversized connecting rods for maximum life
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricating packings
- Unitized solid stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- This model features the RS-151 gearbox for gas engines
- Max. Flow: 4.0 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Horsepower Requirements: 11 BHP (16.5 HP for gas engines)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Bore: 0.630" (16 mm)
- Stroke: 0.630" (16 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 9.2" x 6.9"
- Weight: 33 lbs.
Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil. Change the oil after 40 hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
You will find a manual and parts list for this pump under Related Information if you need more info.