The Hypro DBA140 is an Aluminum Headed 3 Diaphragm Pump. The DBS140 is a Brass Headed 3 Diaphragm Pump. Both of these Hypro pumps are high pressure and high volume. Hypro has designed the Diaphragm Pumps to be low maintenance required and easily accessible to make your regular maintenance easy and affordable.
The Hypro DBA140 and DBS140 are commonly used for industrial and construction applications because of the durability and heavy duty design of them. Also popular for agriculture spraying, insecticide spraying, air blast and tall tree sprayers, high pressure cleaning and disinfecting, chicken barn and other poultry housecleaning.
- DBA140 (external manifolds and heads of anodized aluminum) and DBS140 (external bronze manifolds and brass heads)
- Max. Flow: 37.8 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" hose barb inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-splined male double-ended PTO shaft
- Weight: 88 lbs. (DBA140), 114 lbs. (DBS140)
- Recommended Pressure Regulator: 9910-GH50
These High Pressure Hypro Pumps are a non stock item, please allow an additional 7-10 days for delivery. Because of the size and weight of these Hypro pumps we ship via truck only.
Please review some of the files in Related Information if you require more information regarding these DBA140 and DBS140 Diaphragm Pumps by Hypro.