The Hypro DBA200 is a 4 Diaphragm Aluminum Headed Pump, the Hypro DBS200 is a Brass Headed 4 Diaphragm Pump. Both of these high pressure, high volume Hypro Pumps require very little maintenance and are externally manifolded to allow for regular maintenance to be easy and affordable.
Most commonly used in industrial or construction applications because of the Hypro DBA200 or DBS200 Pump's durability and versatility. Recently it has also become popular in the agriculture industry for chemical spraying, insecticide spraying, air blast, tall tree spraying, high pressure cleaning and disinfecting in chicken barns and other poultry house cleaning.
- Two models to choose: DBA200 (external manifolds and heads in anodized aluminum) and DBS200 (external bronze manifolds and brass heads)
- Max. Flow: 49.8 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" hose barb inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-splined male double ended PTO Shaft
- 4 semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Weight: 112 lbs. (DBA200), 143 lbs. (DBS200)
Both the DBA200 and DBS200 Hypro Diaphragm Pump can be used with the 9910-GH50 Control Unit and the 9910-KIT2456 Diaphragm Kit, which includes four 9910-2240080 Buna Diaphragms.
Due to the size and weight of these Hypro pumps, they will ship via truck. They are also a non stock item, please allow an additional 7-10 days for delivery.
Review the files in Related Information if you require more info on these diaphragm pumps by Hypro.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $112.00