The IP D113 by Imovilli Pompe is a low pressure, three-piston semi-hydraulic diaphragm pump.
This IP D113 Diaphragm Pump, which was formerly known as the D105, is a great pump to use for weeding, row-crop spraying, and liquid fertilizing applications. External manifolds, all wetted end parts of corrosion resistant materials, and plastic coated aluminum pump heads stand up to use with certain agricultural chemicals.
Two different shaft sizes are available to suit your needs:
- IP D113 has a 1-1/4" tapered shaft
- IP D113MS has a 1-3/8" male splined shaft
D113 Pump Features:
- Max. Flow: 29 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Power Requirement: 5.7 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 6.5'
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1" outlet
- Shaft Size: 1-1/4" tapered for D113, 1-3/8" male splined shaft for D113MS
- Three diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body
- Plastic coated aluminum pump head
- Reinforced resin manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
- Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Check Related Information for a Data Sheet and Parts List for the D113 IP Pump.