The Imovilli Pompe D123MS is a low pressure, three diaphragm, semi hydraulic pump. It is externally manifolded, all wet end parts are corrosion resistant.
The IP D123MS Diaphragm Pump is common in the agriculture and the lawn care industry. It is perfect for row-crop spraying, liquid fertilizing, and weed spraying.
It has a 1-3/8" male splined shaft for attaching to engines or PTO's. The IP D123MS Diaphragm Pump is designed for easy access to normal wear parts, making maintenance simple and inexpensive.
- Max. Flow: 31.7 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 3.3'
- Power Requirement: 5.7 HP
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" male spline shaft
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1" outlet
- Three diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body
- Plastic coated aluminum pump head
- Reinforced resin manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragm
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Weight: 28 lbs.
Please refer to the files under Related Information if you require more info on this IP D123MS Pump.
IMOVILLI POMPE D123MS.