The IP ( Imovilli Pompe ) M35RV has a relief valve included.
The 3 diaphragm, semi-hydraulic IP M35RV Diaphragm Pump has a clear oil sight glass, internal manifolds, 3/4" (20 mm) tapered shaft, easy access to the maintenance parts, a clear and large pressure gauge. All designs are aimed at efficiency and inexpensive maintenance.
This diaphragm pump is commonly used in the agriculture, horticulture and landscaping industries for spraying, disinfecting, or mist blowers. All wet end parts in the IP M35RV are made from corrosion resistant material.
- Max. Flow: 10.3 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 580 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 700 RPM
- Max. Suction Lift: 10'
- Power Requirement: 3 HP
- Shaft Size: 3/4" (20 mm) tapered
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Three diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Anodized aluminum pump body, pump head, and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Includes relief valve and pulsation dampener
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Please check the PDF files under Related Information if you seek more information regarding this IP M35RV Diaphragm Pump.
IMOVILLI POMPE IPM35RV 3 DIAPHRAGM PUMP WITH RELIEF VALVE AND PULSATION DAMPENER.