This trailed sprayer can be used for spraying raspberries, blueberries, young grapes, Christmas trees, and basically anything that grows in rows up to 8' high. The 52 US gallon tank comes complete with a genuine Honda GX160 gas engine coupled to an Annovi Reverberi AR40 pump.
This Raspberry/Blueberry/Vineyard Sprayer is available in three boom configurations to meet your spraying requirements:
- Spray Boom with 3 Nozzles on each side (200L-RASP3)
- Spray Boom with 4 Nozzles on each side (200L-RASP4) - Sprays 6.6' high
- Spray Boom with 5 Nozzles on each side (200L-RASPBERRY)
The nozzles used are ceramic conejet nozzles with turbo heads. They include a swivel nut and ball joint so you can lock them or adjust them to different angles. Rotating the wing nut allows you to adjust the spray pattern from a wide cone to narrow jet pattern. The T-shaped boom has fully adjustable arms that can be rotated for horizontal or vertical spraying. This raspberry / blueberry sprayer is the perfect solution when you cannot get an airblast sprayer down the rows, or you do not have a large enough crop to justify the expense of a airblast sprayer.
- 52 US Gallon durable plastic tank.
- Genuine Honda GX160 gasoline engine (available with recoil start which comes standard).
- Annovi Reverberi AR40 diaphragm pump, with completely adjustable pressure regulator and a gearbox. Max. 12.2 gpm, 580 psi.
- Manual boom controls, you can isolate each boom - Left and Right ON/OFF.
- Painted steel frame.
- Wide turf tires.
- Total width of sprayer is 43" from the outside of each tire.
- 2 vertical spray booms, with either 3, 4, or 5 nozzles per side.
- Booms are adjustable in width from 27" to 46"
- Ceramic conejet nozzles with turbo heads.
- Left and right boom control.
- Each nozzle has an ON/OFF valve.
The AR40 BlueFlex diaphragm pump has a maximum flow of 12.2 gallons per minute and a maximum pressure of 580 psi. The regulator is completely adjustable. The pump is designed for use with agricultural chemicals. You can tow this sprayer behind a tractor, utility vehicle, John Deere gator etc.
This Raspberry/Blueberry/Vineyard sprayer needs to be shipped on a pallet via a transport truck.