This Shurflo High Pressure 12 V Automatic Demand Diaphragm Pump model 8000-543-238 is very widely used in many heavy-duty spraying and fluid transfer applications. It has spherically shaped valves and an automatic demand switch, thereby allowing this pump to deliver a consistent, and dependable operation and priming. Up to 1.8 gpm. The uniquely shaped conical valve design is capable of delivering high flow rates at maximum discharge pressures, ensuring this 8000 Series Shurflo Demand Pump is the pump of choice for farm and yard sprayers.
This pump features a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and is very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off. Bypass pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand or Bypass Pump.
- Max. Flow: 1.8 gpm open flow
- Max. Pressure: 100 psi
- Max. Draw: 8.7 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170° F
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance and maximum life.
- 100 psi Demand Switch.
- 12 V DC Nominal Voltage.
- Port Size: 3/8" NPT female .
- 1.31 gpm @ 40 psi.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Zinc-plated steel fasteners.
- Can be run dry without damage.
- Chemical resistant materials.
- Positive displacement, 3-chamber diaphragm pump.
- Self priming up to 8' vertical.
- Built in check valve prevents reverse flow.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.38" x 3.28" x 4.08"
- Weight: 4.7 lb
Please review the PDF files in Related Information for charts, manuals, and more on these 8000-543-238 Demand Pumps by Shurflo.