The SP1 is available, also known as SP Systems SP1, SPS1 or Swissmex SP1.
The SP1 Backpack Sprayer is equipped with a diaphragm pump so that there is no friction between moving parts. Helps eliminate leaks from worn out orings, gaskets or loose nuts and bolts. Like all of the SP backpack sprayers, the tank is polyethylene and treated with UV inhibitors that protect it against harmful ultraviolet rays.
Excellent for applying herbicides and insecticidal soaps. Excellent for use applying disinfectant. Also used as a liquid larvacide applicator.
- 15 L / 4 US gallon Capacity (3.3 Imp gal) with a 6" lid.
- 70 psi maximum.
- Handle is reversible for right or left handed operator.
- Includes three 110° flat fan nozzles: 0.2 gpm, 0.3 gpm, 0.4 gpm at 40 psi.
- 20" brass wand with adjustable brass cone pattern nozzle.
- Sealed diaphragm pump.
- Handle folds for storage.
- Basket strainer under lid.
- Line strainer in trigger handle.
- We stock replacement parts.
- Herbicides (e.g. Round-Up®): Yes
- Insecticides/pesticides: Yes
- Fertilizers: Yes
- Chlorine-based: No
- Diesel: Yes
- Wettable powders: No
- Stains & Sealers: Yes
- Oil-based: Yes
- Solvent-based: Yes
- Viscous: Yes