Available now together is the SpotOn Nozzle Cleaner and Tip Tool. These tools are made to specifically clean and maintain nozzle bodies.
The SpotOn Nozzle Cleaner supplies a 50 PSI air blast for clearing debris and dirt from spray tips. Easy to carry for quick maintenance in the field.
SpotOn Nozzle Cleaner Instructions:
Step 1: Pull Open
- Pull plunger all the way out
Step 2: Compress Plunger
- Compress the plunger until it is latched and clicked.
Step 3: Release Air Blast
- To release charged compressed air, press the red nozzle.
SpotOn Nozzle Cleaner Specifications:
- Clears plugged spray tips.
- Delivers 50 PSI air blast.
- Easy to use.
The Multi-Tool is a 4-in-1 tool that features a utility hook, spanner wrench, foldout plastic pick, and a brush. Convenient and compact the 4-in-1 Tip Tool makes nozzle tip maintenance easy and quick.
4-in-1 Tip Tool Includes:
- Brush- Cleans dirt and debris away from nozzles, tips, filters, and more.
- Plastic Pick - Folds out to clean plugged tips.
- Spanner Wrench - Great for use on nozzle caps and check valves that have become stuck from spray products.
- Utility Hook- Easily remove filters and dissemble nozzles.
See how the SpotOn Nozzle Cleaner and 4-in-1 Tip Tool works !