The TeeJet Air Induction Nozzle is the best nozzle for Pre-Emerge surface applied herbicides at a minimum pressure of 40 psi. In addition, this nozzle is recommended for Post-Emerge contact herbicides at typical pressures of 80 psi or higher.
- Stainless steel orifice.
- Provides air filled droplets that are large and drift resistant.
- 110 degree flat fan spray pattern.
- Fits in standard Teejet Nozzle Body.
- Sizes from 0.15 to 0.50 gpm @ 40 psi.
- Note: Because of the construction of these nozzles, only slotted strainers (4514-10, for example) work with the Air Induction nozzles
- 100 Mesh Strainers only for the AI110015-VS nozzle
- 4514-10 Strainers for all remaining Air Induction nozzles
Nozzle Cap Recommendations for automatic spray alignment:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Threaded Nylon Nozzle Cap CP8027-NYB
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25597-1-NY
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25598 with gasket
Please see Related Products for more information on nozzle caps and strainers.
In the 'Related Information' section, you will find a Capacity Chart for the TeeJet Air Induction Nozzles.