The AIUB (Air Induction Underleaf Banding) Teejet Banding and Directed Spray Nozzle produces larger droplets for less drift. They give an off-center spray pattern with flat spray characteristics. Excellent for under leaf banding of pesticides or liquid fertilizers. Used at the end of the spray boom around the perimeter of the field to protect sensitive areas.
- Spraying pressure of 30 - 115 PSI (2 - 8 bar)
- 50 Mesh Strainers can be used with all of the AIUB nozzles.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25597
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25598 with gasket
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Threaded Nylon Nozzle Cap CP8027-NYB
For more information on nozzle caps and strainers, please check 'Related Products.'
In the 'Related Information' section you will find a capacity chart for these AIUB Banding and Directed Spray Nozzles by TeeJet.