Recently, the United States EPA approved Monsanto's new Dicamba-based herbicide called XtendiMax for over-the-crop application in soybeans and cotton. The approval included specifications of the TTI11004-VP Turbo TeeJet Induction Nozzle as the only spray nozzle approved for this new application of XtendiMax, mainly from the nozzle's extremely low level of driftable droplets that were required for the success of this new formulation.
Monsanto anticipates a widespread adoption of XtendiMax across the United States in the near future, and the extensive field testing done has shown that the TTI-VP Turbo Induction Broadcast Nozzles provide exceptional drift control and weed control efficacy with XtendiMax.
These Turbo TeeJet Induction TTI Flat Spray Nozzles are made with polymer material for excellent chemical and wear resistance and are Visiflo color-coded for easy identification. They can be used to handle a range of chemicals, including soil applied and systemic herbicides, as well as systemic fungicides and insecticides. Depending on the chemical used, these broadcast spray nozzles produce large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator which results in a reduction in drift.
- 110° wide angle spray angle
- Tapered flat spray pattern
- Operating Range: 15-100 PSI
- Polymer construction for chemical and wear resistance
- Visiflo-color coded for easy identification
- Orifice design minimizes plugging
- Compact size prevents tip damage
- Pre-orifice is removable
- Perfect for use with automatic sprayer controllers
- Recommended to space the nozzles 20" apart and not higher than 24" above crop canopy
- Approved for use with Engenia Herbicide
- TTI11004-VP is the only spray tip approved for Monsanto's XtendiMax Herbicide
Note: Due to the pre-orifice design of these Turbo TeeJet Induction Flat TTI Nozzles, they are not compatible with the 4193A check valve tip strainer.
- 100 mesh strainer for TTI110015-VP
- 50 mesh strainer for TTI11002-VP to TTI11006-VP
Nozzle Cap Recommendations for automatic spray alignment:
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP114442-1-CE (CP25598)
Please see Related Products for more information about strainers and nozzle caps.
See the 'Related Information' section for the capacity chart and more information about these Turbo TeeJet Induction Flat Nozzles.