The Udor Gamma 200B/CC is a six cylinder industrial plunger pump that is designed to handle temperatures up to 160° F. With heavy duty bronze connecting rods, brass manifolds, solid ceramic plungers and stainless steel plunger guides and check valves, these pumps are built to be heavy duty and have long pump life. Dual 1-3/8" 6 spline male shafts.
Commonly used for pressure cleaning roofs, cement, pavement, block walls, concrete surfaces and truck bed rinsing, mining, misting and cooling, fire suppression, hydrostatic testing, and more.
- Max. Flow: 52 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 1200 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 600 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160° F
- Power Requirements: 45 hp electric
- Port Sizes: 2" inlet, four 3/4" FNPT and four 3/8" FNPT outlets
- Dual 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shaft.
- Six cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump.
- Anodized aluminum crank case.
- Heat treated crank shaft.
- Brass manifolds.
- Brass head and brass valve plates.
- Solid ceramic plungers.
- Stainless steel plunger guides.
- Bronze connecting rods.
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings.
- Weight: 190 lb
Note: PTO Shaft Protector 1219.15 is recommended for all thru-shaft applications. See Related Products.
Recommended Repair Kits for the Gamma 200B/CC Udor Plunger Pump are the 6062.49 Valve Kit and 6062.50 Seal Kit. The UB1500 Control Unit is recommended for use with this pump as well.
There are numerous useful files located under Related Information if you need more info regarding this plunger pump from Udor.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $55.63