The Udor Gamma 50B/GR8 Industrial Plunger Pump is 3 cylinders, and has brass heads and solid ceramic plungers. The crankcase is constructed of anodized aluminum, able to handle maximum fluid temperatures of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
These Gamma Industrial Plunger Pumps from Udor are designed to handle many industrial strength applications such as, car and truck washes, road washing, airplane de-icing, industrial washing machines, orchard spraying, high tree spraying, crop spraying, heavy duty high pressure washers, firefighting, sewer jetting, hydrostatic testing, mining, and much more.
- Max. Flow: 13 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 750 PSI
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 8-9 HP gas
- Equipped with gear reduction for attachment to 8-9 HP gas engines with 1" shafts
- Port Sizes: two 3/4" FNPT inlets, two 1/2" FNPT outlets
- Three cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump
- Brass head
- Anodized aluminum crank case
- Large capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Heated treated crank shaft
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Stainless steel check valves
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides
- Weight: 49 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits for this Udor Gamma 50B/GR8 Industrial Plunger Pump are the UD-3 Valve Kit and UD-12 Seal Kit.
There are a number of useful files located under Related Information if you are in need of more information regarding this pump or other plunger pumps from Udor.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $55.63