A heavy duty, compact and efficient Udor Kappa 150/GR Pump and Honda 20 HP Engine assembly to reach high height trees. Perfect for tall tree spraying where maximum height must be attained.
This pump and engine assembly also serves multiple uses as well: industrial and construction applications, such as high water volume pressure washing, underground pipe testing and cleaning out concrete delivery tubes.
The Udor / Kappa 150/GR & Honda 20 HP engine contains the various features:
- 20 HP Honda Engine with throttle control, key switch, electric start and choke
- Udor / Kappa 150/GR heavy duty diaphragm pump with 5096.B5 gear reduction, 6005.15 pressure regulator, pulse dampener and pressure gauge
- Heavy gauge steel base plate - 36" L x 24" W x 30" H with a black powder coated finish and eight rubber support bumpers
- Weight: 300 lbs.
Specifications for the Udor Kappa 150/GR:
- Max. Flow: 42 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 700 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" outlet, 1" bypass
- Four diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Mounting rails
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
Options available:The following options come unassembled.
- Optional Suction Assembly (includes suction hose, suction filter, drain valve, suction shut-off valve, and necessary fittings & hose clamps)
- Optional Supermix Jet Agitator & Regulator return flow Assembly & Hose
- Optional 12.5 gallon fuel tank (smaller Marine fuel tanks can also be used)
Use the 8700.22 Diaphragm Repair Kit (Desmopan) or 8700.21 Diaphragm Repair Kit (Buna) for the Kappa 150/GR if your pump is experiencing diaphragm problems.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $147.24