This pump and engine assembly is the largest that we offer and is very compact in design. The assembly easily replaces older pump/engine assemblies. There are no belts or pulleys. This pump and engine assembly is best used for high height tree spraying. When using a 1" diameter hose, a tree of 90' can be reached.
The assembly can also be used for industrial and construction applications, such as cleaning out concrete delivery tubes, underground pipe testing and high water volume pressure washer.
The Kappa 150/GR High Flow Pump & Engine Assembly (Kappa-150/GR-ASSY) contains the various features:
- Kappa 150/GR heavy-duty, high pressure diaphragm pump with gear reduction, pressure regulator, pulsation dampener, and pressure gauge
- 31 HP Briggs big block engine with throttle control, keyswitch, electric start, and choke
- Heavy gauge steel base plate with black powder coated finish. Measures 36" L x 24" W x 30" H
- 8 rubber support bumpers
- Weight: 300 lbs.
Specifications for the Kappa 150/GR:
- Max. Flow: 42 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 700 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" male NPT outlet, 1" bypass
- Four diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Urethane diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Mounting rails included
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
Options:These options come unassembled.
- Optional Suction Assembly (includes suction hose, suction filter, drain valve, suction shut-off valve, necessary fittings and hose clamps)
- Optional Supermix Jet Agitator & Regulator return flow Assembly & Hose
- Optional 12.5 gallon fuel tank (smaller Marine fuel tanks can also be used)
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $129.18