The Udor Beta 240/CC is a high pressure, six diaphragm pump with control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. It also has dual 1-3/8" six spline male PTO shafts.
Udor Beta Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for applications involving lawn care, agricultural and horticultural spraying, dust suppression, washdown, pest control, weed control, tree spraying, cleaning, de-icing, firefighting, and more. These pumps can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of fluids, including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
The Beta 240/CC is a high pressure, high volume pump commonly used in various agricultural and horticultural applications. It is well designed to allow for easy access to maintain your pumps performance.
- Max. Flow: 64 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 700 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Inlet Ports (Hose Barb): Two 1/2"
- Outlet Ports: Two 1/2" hose barbs, Two 3/4" female NPT
- Bypass (Hose Barb): 1-1/4"
- Six diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Brass heads.
- Stainless steel and brass manifolds.
- Steel connecting rods.
- Mounting rails.
- Dual 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shafts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Can be run dry.
- Includes control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15" x 17" x 21"
- Weight: 200 lb
Recommended Repair Kit for the Beta 240/CC is the 8700.55 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.50 Buna Diaphragm Kit
Control Unit is included; however, if you need to replace it, choose the 6005.14 Control Unit.
Check under Related Information for a parts list, performance chart, troubleshooting guide, and more files on this Udor Beta 240/CC High Pressure Diaphragm Pump.