The Udor Kappa 15/GR is a two diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and adjustable pressure regulator. It comes equipped with a gear reduction for 3-5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
The Udor Kappa 15/GR-5/8 is the exact same, only it is equipped with a gear reduction for 2.2-3 hp gasoline engines with 5/8" shafts.
Both of these Udor Kappa 15/GR models are well suited to handle a range of horticultural, agricultural, lawn care, pest control, weed control, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, fluid transfer, and de-icing applications. Use them with herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 3.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 275 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet, 5/8" bypass
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Liquid handling parts consist of anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel.
- With pulsation dampener, adjustable pressure regulator, and gear reduction.
- Udor Kappa 15/GR includes gear reduction for 3 - 5 hp gas engines with 3/4" shafts.
- Udor Kappa 15/GR-5/8 includes gear reduction for 2.2 - 3 hp gas engines with 5/8" shafts.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5" x 7" x 7"
- Weight: 10 lb
Recommended repair kits for the Udor Kappa 15/GR are the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
If you need to replace the gearbox, choose model 5047.D7 for 3/4" shafts, and model 5050.E2 for 5/8" shafts.
You will find some useful files regarding this pump under the Related Information section, such as a troubleshooting guide, a parts list and a pump data sheet.