The Udor Kappa 25 is a medium pressure, two diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump valve, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. It is equipped with a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft and mounting rails.
The Kappa 25/GR is equipped with a gearbox for 3-5.5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
Both versions of the Udor Kappa 25 are excellent choices for a range of horticultural, agricultural, pest control, weed control, de-icing, hydrostatic testing, lawn care, turf spraying, and fluid transfer applications. These diaphragm pumps easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 7.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 350 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, two 1/2" outlets, 3/4" bypass
- Shaft: 1" solid keyed
- Two diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Liquid handling parts consist of anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- With pulsation dampener, and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump valve, and pressure gauge.
- Mounting rails (Kappa 25).
- Gearbox for 3 - 5.5 hp gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts (Kappa 25/GR).
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12" x 10" x 11"
- Weight (Kappa 25): 18 lb
- Weight (Kappa 25/GR): 28 lb
Recommended Repair Kit for the Udor Kappa 25 is the 8700.65 Diaphragm Repair Kit - Desmopan.
If you need to replace the control unit for the Kappa 25, choose the 6010.95 Control Unit. The gearbox that is to be used with the Kappa 25 is the 5085.F7.
In the Related Information section there are a number of files that will provide you with more information about this Udor Kappa 25 Diaphragm Pump.