The Udor Kappa 55 is a medium pressure, three diaphragm pump with universal face, pulsation dampener, control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump valve, dual ball valve outlets, and pressure gauge.
The Udor Kappa 55/GR-5 is fitted with a gearbox for 5 - 6.5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts, while the Udor Kappa 55/GR-8 has a gearbox for 8 - 11 HP gasoline engines with 1" shafts.
The Udor Kappa 55/TS with thru-shaft has a universal drive face on the back and a 1" (25 mm) keyed shaft on its front.
The Kappa 55 Series Diaphragm Pumps are well suited to handle a range of applications, including horticultural and agricultural spraying, lawn care, tree spraying, turf spraying, fluid transfer, aircraft de-icing, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, firefighting, hydrostatic testing, nursery, pest control, and more. These pumps are able to handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of fluids, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, suspension products, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 15 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 560 PSI
- Max. Pressure: 350 PSI for Kappa 55/GR-5
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" inlet, two 1/2" outlets, 3/4" bypass
- Three diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5" x 12.5" x 10"
- Weight (Kappa 55, 55/TS): 37 lbs.
- Weight: (Kappa 55/GR-5, 55/GR-8): 47 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits are the 8700.26 Diaphragm Repair Kit (Desompan) or the 8700.25 Diaphragm Repair Kit (Buna).
The 6010.24/LP Control Unit must be used with the Kappa 55/GR-5. All remaining Kappa 55 versions use the 6010.24 Control Unit.
If you need to replace the gearbox, order the 5027.75 Gearbox for 3/4" shafts, or the 5033.A4 for 1" shafts when used with your Kappa 55.
If you click on Related Information you will find some useful PDF files pertaining to the Kappa 55 Diaphragm Pump, such as a troubleshooting guide, parts list, performance chart, and more.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $101.48