Udor Pump Super Duty GK-Series GKC 30/24-S.
These high pressure plunger pumps from Udor are found in many self-serve car washes and automatic car washes, as they are designed with power washing in mind. They also can be used for applications other than car washes, such as firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, hydrostatic testing, sewer jetting, mining, misting and cooling, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, and much more.
Udor Super Duty GK-Series High Pressure Plunger Pumps are heavy duty models ideal for self serve car washes and automatic car washes. Their solid brass manifolds have increased internal and external bracing. They feature large diameter Niploy plated valve caps with increased thread depth for greater stability.
- Max. Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 20.0 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 24 mm solid, keyed shaft
- Large diameter stainless steel valve caps with increased thread depth
- Reinforcing ring on inlet and discharge ports
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rod assemblies with guide pins
- Heavy duty reinforced brass heads with external and internal bracing
- Heavy duty forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heat treated crank shaft
- Stainless steel check valves
- Stainless steel piston guides
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides for optimum piston guide support
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- 40 ounce capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Positive displacement plunger pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 9.75" x 5.5"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits for this Udor Super Duty GK-Series GKC30/24-S Plunger Pump are the UD-11 Seal Kit and the UD-3 Valve Kit.
Please check the files located under Related Information for more information pertaining to this pump from Udor.