The Udor RO 130/C has been discontinued, the replacement pump is a UDOR ZETA 140 1C. The ZETA140 1C has the same specifications as the RO130/C, UDOR has just made some improvements to the design.
The Udor ZETA 140/C is a low pressure, three diaphragm pump that includes a built-in pulsation dampener and a 1-3/8" male six-spline PTO shaft.
The Zeta 140/C is well suited for a range of horticultural and agricultural spraying applications, as well as lawn care, tree spraying, pest control, weed control, dust suppression, washdown, cleaning, de-icing, fluid transfer, firefighting, and more. It can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a variety of agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
Zeta Series Diaphragm Pumps provide the user with affordable maintenance and common parts for all of their pumping and spraying needs.
- Max. Flow: 36 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Three diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Anodized aluminum body
- Plasticized aluminum heads
- Glass-filled nylon manifolds
- Stainless steel liquid handling parts
- Stainless steel check valves
- Self-priming pump
- Can be run dry
- Mounting rails
- Pulsation dampener
- 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shaft
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 11.5" x 12"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits are the 8700.04 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.11 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Check under the Related Information section if you wish for more information about the Zeta 140/C Diaphragm Pump by Udor.