The Vertex XL5 Aeration Systems are high flow units for large ponds and lakes that have a depth of 8 feet and deeper. All systems are available in 115v 60 Hz or 220v 60 Hz.
The Vertex AIR1 XL5 High Flow Aeration Unit has one air station, a QA2 Quiet Air Cabinet, one 3/4 HP compressor with a 5.6 CFM (cubic feet per minute). The water lifting rate at a depth of 8 feet is 7700 GPM (Gallons Per Minute). At a depth of 20', it lifts 13,750 GPM. At a depth of 30', it lifts 14,800 GPM. Maximum 1 to 4 acres. Includes a 100' length of weighted hose.
The Vertex AIR 2 XL5 High Flow Aeration Unit has two air stations, a QA2 Quiet Air Cabinet, one 3/4 HP compressor with a 5.6 CFM (cubic feet per minute). Maximum 1 to 6 acres. Includes two 100' lengths of weighted hose.
The Vertex AIR3 XL5 High Flow Aeration Unit has three air stations, a large QA3 Quiet Air Cabinet, two 1 1/2 HP compressors with a 11.2 CFM (cubic feet per minute). Maximum 1 to 9 acres. Includes three 100' lengths of weighted hose.
The Vertex AIR4 XL5 High Flow Aeration Unit has four air stations, a large QA3 Quiet Air Cabinet, two 1 1/2 HP compressors with a 11.2 CFM (cubic feet per minute). Maximum 1 to 10 acres. Includes four 100 ' lengths of weighted hose.
THE QUIET AIR CABINET FEATURES
Enclosure comes equipped with barrel lock for security, fully gasketed and constructed of aluminum with gray electrostatically-bonded powder coating to provide lifetime warranty against rust. Enclosure furnished with stamped ventilation grill to insure forced air circulation and an integral cooling fan with thermal protection, producing 290 CFM to guard against excessive compressor operating temperatures. This system is equipped with Vertex SafeStart technology allowing auto restart under maximum rated pressure without motor damage. Cabinet provided with HDPE mounting pad (24" x 24" x 2"). Enclosure comes equipped with class A GFIC circuit protection for all electrical components. 230 volt systems require the purchaser to provide GFIC protection on their electrical supply circuit.
- Class "A" GFCI protection on all 115V circuits
- Powder coated aluminum for a durable & attractive finish
- Two high capacity 290 CFM cooling fans
- Quiet operation with gasketed and sealed openings
- Easy access design with oversized lid
- Equipped with a barrel lock for increased security
- Easy plug-in connection to waterside electrical service
- Heavy duty mounting pad included
- Limited lifetime cabinet warranty against rust and corrosion.
THE BROOKWOOD HIGH FLOW COMPRESSOR FEATURES
- Hp (0.56 kW) Vertex HighFlow Series
- 5.6 CFM, 25 Max PSI, 115v or 230v
- Highest flow rate of any compressor in its class
- Thermal overload protection
- 2-4 year extended duty cycle between scheduled maintenance
- Full 2-year Vertex warranty
Hp (0.56 kW), 115v, 5.6 CFM. 25 PSI, single phase, twin cylinder piston type compressor. Also available in 230 volt 50 & 60 Hz . UR, CE, CSA listed. Built for continuous 24/7 operation. Super-duty Brookwood HighFlow compressors incorporate upgraded rotors, stators, bearings and capacitors and are thermally protected, oil-free, and require no lubrication; just periodic replacement of air filter. Extended duty cycle is approximately 2 to 4 years for compressor service, about 2 to 4 times the duty cycle of ordinary piston and rotary vane compressors. All Brookwood HighFlow compressors carry a 2-year warranty.
THE CoACTIVE AERATION STATIONS
Diffuser station consists of five self-cleaning, 9" diameter, flexible-membrane diffusers of EPDM compound with 100% rebound memory, each producing millions of fine 500 to 3000 micron bubbles. Includes FlowControl technology that equalizes airflow to all diffusers on uneven bottoms and StableTrak technology which stabilizes the bubble column increasing pumping velocity. Each diffuser station is equipped with a vacuum-formed HDPE base, sonic spot-welded to provide unit integrity. Base unit (28.0"L x 28.0"W x 10.5"D) has a hollow chamber design for the addition of inert pea gravel ballast and have lipped design to prevent settling into soft bottom sediments.
- Pumping capacity up to 14,300 GPM
- Huge 5.4 ft 2 lifting surface
- One XL5 AirStation with five self-cleaning, low maintenance flexible membrane discs
- StableTraktechnology stabilizes air column increasing lift velocity
- FlowControl technology equalizes airflow to all diffusers on uneven bottoms
- 5-year warranty
BOTTOMLINE AIR SUPPLY TUBING
Self-weighted, direct burial submersible tubing for connection from compressor to diffuser stations. Tubing is flexible PVC composite construction for use with standard PVC solvent weld cement and 0.5" insert fittings. Tubing has a smooth walled, 0.58" I.D. for extra high flow rates with minimum pressure loss to reduce back pressure and extend compressor life. 0.235" tube wall thickness provides long-term durability and protection against kinking and punctures. BottomLine tubing remains flexible in cold temperatures for easy year round installations..
- Oversized 0.58" ID for high flow rates
- Heavy duty wall thickness (0.235") for durability
- Suitable for use with all Vertex AirStations
- 15-year Vertex warranty
- Self-weighted for fast & easy installation<
- Available in 100' and 500' increments