The SP0 is available, also known as SP Systems SP0 or Swissmex SP0.
This SP0 Backpack Sprayer is a convenient solution for spraying trees and shrubs. It replaces the SP0, SPS0 and SP0V. Ideal choice for spraying wettable powders.
The triple-function pump is equipped with 2 pumping units. It has a piston to pressurize the sprayer up to 150 psi mdash;the highest pressure available in a backpack sprayer. It also has a diaphragm which serves several functions: it provides increased safety from leaks, ensures longer pump life and allows for the agitation of wettable powders. The diaphragm is made of Viton® to provide better chemical resistance.
This backpack sprayer is great for dormant oil spray. Chosen by professionals for years to spray trees for control of gypsy moth, also used as a liquid larvacide applicator or for spider and cluster fly control. Excellent for use in applying disinfectant.
- Tank Capacity: 4 gallons (15 L)
- Max. pressure: 150 psi
- Dual-stage pump for tank agitation, for longer reach applications such as fruit trees and spider control.
- Viton® seals.
- Handle is reversible for right or left handed operator.
- Handle folds for storage.
- Basket strainer under lid.
- Line strainer in trigger handle.
- Includes three 110° flat fan nozzles (0.2 gpm, 0.3 gpm, 0.4 gpm) at 40 psi.
- Includes a brass adjustable nozzle.
- We stock replacement parts.
- Herbicides (e.g. Round-Up®): Yes
- Insecticides/Pesticides: Yes
- Fertilizers: Yes
- Chlorine-based: No
- Diesel: Yes
- Wettable powders: Yes
- Stains & sealers: No
- Oil-based: Yes
- Solvent-based: Yes
- Viscous: No
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $159.40