Teejet VisiFlo Flat Spray Tips with tapered edge flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast spraying.
These nozzles are Visiflo color coded with a stainless steel core for longer life, a much longer life than the brass version.
Teejet nozzles are made by Spraying Systems.
110 degree pattern. The numbers after "110" indicate the volume of the nozzle. If the last numbers are "06", that means the nozzle will put out 0.6 gallons per minute at 40 psi. 40 psi normally used as a benchmark for nozzles in the industry.
- 100 Mesh Strainer for TP110015VS and TP11001VS nozzles
- 50 Mesh Strainer for TP11002-VS to TP11008-VS nozzles
Nozzle Cap Recommendations for automatic spray alignment:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Threaded Nylon Nozzle Cap CP8027-NYB
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25611
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25612 with gasket
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25609 for the TP11015 nozzle
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25610 with gasket for the TP11015 nozzle
Please check 'Related Products' for more info on strainers and nozzle caps.
Please review the Capacity Chart for these nozzles in the 'Related Information' section.