Produced by a leader in the garden-tools market, the Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Loppers are perfect for precise, clean cutting of green growth.
These loppers feature Fiskars' trademarked PowerGear design, which maximizes lopper leverage to reduce cutting effort and is an ingenious innovation with impressive results. As you draw the long lopper handles together, the outside handle moves the gears, closing the blade with less exertion. The replaceable PTFE coated blade reduces friction and resists rust.
The handles of the 21" Power Gear Loppers are made of a fiber composite material of nylon and fiberglass. The handles of the 31" model are made of aluminum. Both materials are lightweight hence they cause less fatigue.
The 21" Power Gear Loppers have a cutting capacity of 1 1/2" The 31" Power Gear Lopper has 2" cutting capacity. All of these models are definitely of a professional-quality that even weekend gardeners will benefit from their fantastic design.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot loppers
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Durable and lightweight handles of Fibercomp on the 21" models
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles on the 31" model
- Ergonomic handles fit comfortably in your hands
- Bypass blade for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Arthritis Friendly in Canada for the 21" loppers
Two sizes available: 21" or 31". The 21" handles are made of FiberCompTM (nylon and fiberglass combination). The 31" handles are made of a lightweight aluminum.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $119.00