It is a high-quality, flexible, PVC compound that makes this hose look and feel like comparable rubber hose and stay flexible at low temperatures. Its light weight makes it an ideal hose for use in greenhouses, garden centers, or anywhere that a heavy volume of watering is required. Suitable for hose reels. 250 psi.
- Tube: black PVC compound
- Reinforcement: spiral polyester yarn with additional longitudinal yarns reduces elongation under pressure.
- Cover: red PVC compound
- UV and weather resistant.
- Excellent cold weather flexibility.
- Easily re-coiled after use.
- Medium/high oil resistance, complies with RMA's Class B Designation.
- Non-marking pin-pricked cover.
- Can be used with a wide range of chemicals (refer to Related Information for chemical compatibility).
- Silicone-free core and cover.
- Inside diameter: 3/4"
- Maximum pressure: 250 psi at 70° F.
- Sold by the foot up to a maximum length of 300' (roll).
- Working temperature range: 15° F (-26° C) to 150° F (65° C)
- Transfer of air, water and mild water-soluble chemicals.
- Outdoor application requiring a low temperature hose.
- Low pressure spray hose for water-soluble chemicals.