An inexpensive way to create a storage unit for rain fall.
Capture rain water from your roof downspouts and store it in a regular 35 gallon heavy-duty plastic trash can (not provided).
- Cut a hole (using a 1 1/2" hole saw ) about 16" from the bottom of the trash can.
- Rain Barrel Kit contains one 3 1/2" reverse thread black plastic bulkhead and one 3/4" outdoor grade sediment faucet
- Attach your 3/4" female garden hose thread (North American standard) garden hose to the outdoor grade sediment faucet.
- NOTE: Roof water may contain dirt, debris and bird droppings. Also, certain roofing materials can leach chemicals. So never let people or pets drink from a rain barrel.
- PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS LISTED UNDER RELATED INFORMATION.