The EZ-FLO Fertilizer Hose Injector installs at your tap and connects to your garden hose. This accurate fertilizer injector is a garden tool for professionals and home gardeners who demand unmatched performance in accurately distributing water-soluble fertilizers through conventional watering nozzles, guns, water sprinklers, or root waterers.
Ez-Flo's hose and drip injector connects at the tap so the tank doesn't have to be carried with the hose when feeding. This unit works with all water soluble and liquid fertilizers. The 3/4 US gallon tank on the 2005HB holds 5 lbs. of fertilizer. The 2 US gallon tank of the 2020-HB holds 10 lbs. of fertilizer. The 2005HB and the 2020-HB systems include a backflow preventer.
The EZ-Flo 1010HB is designed for either the rigors of being under constant pressure or on again off again fertilizing. The Ez-Flo 1010HB unit holds approximately 1 gallon. You must place 7 lbs. of water soluble fertilizer in the feeder bottle each time you refill your unit. The feeding rate can be adjusted using the dial on top of the lid. Under normal conditions, one fill up should feed 7,000 sqare feet of turfgrass or 9,500 square feet of mixed landscape. This means that, on average, you will be refilling the unit every four to six weeks. The Ez-Flo 1010HB will handle pressures up to 80 psi.
- These injectors are ideal for garden centers, greenhouses and gardens where you prefer to hand water. For automatic irrigation systems, please see EZ-Flo injector for Drip Systems and our Fertigation Units.
- Easy to install. The system installs in minutes. Everything needed for installation is included in the kit.
- Easy to use. The Ez-Flo cap does all the mixing and proportioning of the fertilizer.
- The Ez-Flo cap is easily adjustable to various dilution rates. The mixing can be adjusted to the precise amount of feeding needed from 0.125 oz/gal to 1.25 oz/gal (1:100, 1:250, 1:500, 1:1000).
- This model of the EZ-Flo injector is designed to operate under a constant pressure of 5 psi and up to constant pressure of 50 psi.
- The system will mix thoroughly at start up and clear the tank at the end of the cycle (visible through a clear tube) so that you know when to refill the unit.
- Ensures accurate proportioning. The Ez-Flo cap ensures accurate proportioning and consistent flow of fertilizers by automatically sensing and adjusting to changes in flow and pressure.
- No matter how much fertilizer is in the tank, the dilution rate is constant.
- There is no reduction in water pressure and no moving parts.
- Trouble-free. The Ez-Flo design prevents clogging. The low suction and uniquely designed flow screen prevents sediment from being drawn into the system and keeps the drip systems clean.
- Durable. There are no moving parts. All components are durable and UV resistant so the unit will last a lifetime.
- Depending on the settings you will only need to fill the unit once every few weeks or months.
- Superior results. The fertilizer is injected at a lower consistent rate and is therefore absorbed more effectively, reducing waste and saving money. Applying a smaller amount of fertilizer often means better fertilizer absorption and overall plant health.
- No burning. Plants are watered as the fertilizer is being applied in consistent amounts.
- Model 2005-HB/2020-HB should have the pressure released on the tank when not in use.
|Model||Gallons to Empty||Capacity|
|2005HB||Hose||750||375||187||75||0.75 gal (2.8 L)||5 lb (2.3 kg)|
|Irrigation||11,250||6,000||1,500||300||0.75 gal (2.8 L)||5 lb (2.3 kg)|
|1010HB||Hose||1,000||500||250||100||1.00 gal (3.8 L)||7 lb (3.1 kg)|
|Irrigation||15,000||8,000||2,000||400||1.00 gal (3.8 L)||7 lb (3.1 kg)|
|2020HB||Hose||2,000||1,000||500||200||2 gal (7.6 L)||10 lb (4.55 kg)|
|Irrigation||30,00||16,00||4,000||800||2 gal (7.6 L)||10 lb (4.55 kg)|
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $24.85
Starting at: USD $53.34