The Root Soaker Irrigation Tool (92300) is an excellent watering tool to use for delivering water directly to the roots of trees, shrubs, and other plants. Simply insert this 38" long waterer into the ground and it will drill its own hole.
The water from the tip of the Root Soaker will soften the soil and allow the operator to easily push it in. The holes that are created from this watering tool are beneficial for aeration of the soil.
How to use:
- Insert the Root Soaker Irrigation Tool 6" to 18" deep into the soil at the drip line of the tree.
- Leave the water on low volume for 5-30 minutes to achieve maximum results and repeat every 12" - 24". This will depend on the size of the tree and soil conditions.
Using this irrigation tool will encourage deep root growth that will later make your plants less vulnerable to damage during short droughts.
- Length: 38"
- Manufactured with 12 gauge steel
- T-Handle with firm flex-grips are 8" wide
- Edging Blade measures 9" x 6"
- 1/2" diameter steel tube can penetrate soil up to 24" deep
- Attach the garden hose to the upper end of the steel shaft
- Eliminates waste from run-off or evaporation
- Made in the USA
- Includes washer