The best soaker hose on the market. As seen in Martha Stewart's Living Magazine.
Finally, a soaker hose that will water the whole garden! This soaker hose is a full 1" outside diameter.
Many serious gardeners know that the water runs out of regular soaker hose long before it reaches the end of the hose. This professional quality soaker hose (primarily made for commercial growers) can water up to a mile in length even with your regular house pressure!
The extra thick walls means slower soaking for a more consistent watering. The extra thick wall makes it more durable and therefore less susceptible to breakdown. This is a common problem with the less expensive soaker hoses.
This soaker hose will not burst if frozen.
- Sold in 50' or 100' lengths.
- At 60 psi, the 100' Soaker Hose will leak on average 1 US Gallon over the whole length of the hose in 230 seconds.
- At 60 psi, the 50' Soaker Hose will leak on average 1 US gallon over the whole length of the hose in 115 seconds.
- Includes regular 3/4" garden hose connections.
- Inside hose diameter is 5/8".
- The hose needs to be "burped", that is, to have the air removed. Open the end of the hose and attach a water source at one end. Run water through the hose until it begins running out the open end. Close that end up at that point, the hose is now ready to be used.
- Pro Quality Soaker Hose can be buried 2" to 6" in depth.
The Soaker Hose is a must-have garden tool for irrigation: It provides efficient, targeted watering capability!