Add versatility to your backyard or deck area. Versa Fence is a unique hardware system that allows an option other than conventional fencing. It gives you a source of privacy as well as protection from airflow, sun and wind.
Versa Fence is easy to install. A simple, 4 step process and clear instructions allow you to install the hardware that creates the louver. All you need to provide is the 1'x 6' slats of lumber to fill the space. The combinations and applications are endless.
Versa Fence can be mounted for horizontal or vertical slats. The maximum recommended length of 1x6 lumber for your slats is 4'.
Perfect for new fencing or for retrofitting existing enclosures. It lets you create unique designs and patterns without the problems associated with spacing and fitting boards. Versa Fence works beautifully for deck and fenced areas, and can be applied to enclosures around hot tubs, gates, awnings, railings, and gazebos.
- 2 rails, each 4' long (can be cut to size)
- 22 brackets (for up to 11 slats)
- 1 operating bar
- All fastening hardware
- Easy do-it-yourself instruction sheets
- The rails attach onto the top and bottom crossbars for vertical operation, or onto the fence posts for horizontal operation.
- Attach the brackets onto the pre-punched holes on the rails, allowing the brackets to swivel freely.
- Cut 1" x 6" lumber boards to the length of the opening (distance between the brackets on the opposite rails) and fasten into the brackets.
- Simply fasten the operating bar onto the bracket and now you can freely move your fence boards to open or close. For a permanent unique design, remove the operating bar, rotate the boards as desired and fasten into position.
Look under the Related Information section above for more detailed instructions.