The Seed Stitcher is a lawn repair tool that allows you to loosen the soil in the ground to prepare for seed planting, allowing for the quick rejuvenation of bare spots and dead grass in your lawn.
Rolling the spikes using small and concise strokes back and forth over your dead grass or mulch will loosen the soil in the ground so you can plant grass seeds, vegetable seeds, flower seeds, and other types of seeds to give your dead-looking grass a eye-appealing appearance. The angled aluminum shaft works with your body weight to apply the right amount of pressure to allow the spikes to plow deep and quickly into the soil. Once you have successfully stitched the grass and added your seeds, make sure to water them. The dirt around the hole will fall into the hole, creating a safe place for your seeds to germinate, while preventing birds from snatching your seeds.
How to use the Seed Stitcher:
- Roll the Seed Stitcher across the intended area and apply downward pressure to the wheels using your body weight with the horizontal handle or the footpad while rocking the wheel back and forth over the intended area.
- Do not extend the Stitcher too far out in front of you because it will make it difficult to use and will decrease the planting depth.
- Only use small and concise strokes back and forth with no more than 12 strokes per foot for optimal results.
- If you are using in hard soil, slide the horizontal handle up and use the footpad to apply pressure while rocking the wheels back and forth with your leg.
- If using in soft soil, slide the horizontal handle down applying body weight to the handle while rocking the wheels back and forth for even and quick repairs.
- The Stitcher's wedged spikes will loosen the soil through the dead grass or mulch, allowing you to sow any type of seeds. Lay down grass seeds, vegetable seeds, flower seeds, and more. Now you just need to water them and watch as your grass soon becomes greener and more appealing to look at.
Three models available:
- Seed Stitcher: This version is intended for homeowners who want to improve the appearance of their lawn and plant flowers through dead grass or mulch.
- Seed Stitcher Pro: This version is made with a lighter weight tubular aluminum that helps reduce fatigue when repairing lawns, flowerbeds, and golf courses. Its ergonomic design will keep the body in the right position when piercing the soil or mulch with minimal effort. Perfect for landscapers.
- Seed Stitcher Pro - Double: Same as the Seed Stitcher Pro only it has a double head to maximize coverage over larger areas.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $192.53