The Udor Kappa 18 Diaphragm Pump is the replacement pump for the Kappa 18/12V Motor Assembly (pump and motor).
This Kappa 18 is a low pressure, two diaphragm pump that features the largest flow and pressure rating in its class and is recommended for use with 12V DC deep cycle marine batteries.
These Kappa 18 Diaphragm Pumps are great to use for horticultural, agricultural, lawn care, tree spraying, fluid transfer, weed control, pest control, and injection spraying applications. They can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 4.2 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 70 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 1/2" outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Desmopan diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filly nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Weight: 8 lb
12 V DC Electric Motor is NOT included.
Check under the Related Information section for more files pertaining to this Kappa 18 Diaphragm Pump.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $28.79