The Udor Kappa 15/12 is a low volume, low pressure, two diaphragm pump equipped with a pulsation dampener and 12V DC electric motor. These Udor Kappa 12V Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for a range of agricultural, horticultural, fluid transfer, weed control, pest control, lawn care, and injection spraying applications.
These electric diaphragm pumps by Udor easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals; for instance, herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- KAPPA 15/DC PUMP is just the Kappa 15 pump only (no motor).
- KAPPA 15/12 is the pump and electric motor together.
- Max. Flow: 3.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 90 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Draw: 25-30 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Equipped with pulsation dampener and 12 V DC electric motor.
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 1/2" outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 7" x 7"
- Weight: 22 lb
Recommended Repair Kits for the Udor Kappa 15/12 Volt Diaphragm Pump are the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit. A more complete repair kit, the 8700.27CK, is available as well.
Recommended Control Unit for this pump is the UD1/4-150.
Search under the Related Information section if you wish for more information regarding this Udor Kappa 15/12V DC Powered Diaphragm Pump.