Udor Pump Super Duty GK-Series Model GKC 26/24-S.
Many self serve car wash and automatic car wash machines contain these High Pressure Udor Plunger Pumps. They are designed with power wash in mind, but also can be used for firefighting, fire suppression, dust suppression, cleaning, pressure washing, hydrostatic testing, sewer jetting, mobile cleaning, carpet cleaning, drilling and boring, misting and cooling and much more.
Udor GK-Series High Pressure Plunger Pumps are heavy duty pumps ideal for self serve car washes and automatic car washes. Their solid brass manifolds have increased internal and external bracing. They feature large diameter Niploy plated valve caps with increased thread depth for greater stability.
- Max. Flow: 7.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Requirements: 17.0 HP electric
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 24 mm keyed, solid shaft
- Large diameter stainless steel valve caps with increased thread depth
- Reinforcing ring on inlet and discharge ports
- Heavy duty bronze connecting rod assemblies with guide pins
- Heavy duty reinforced brass heads with external and internal bracing
- Heavy duty forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Heat treated crank shaft
- Stainless steel check valves
- Stainless steel piston guides
- Replaceable Teflon® coated body guides for optimum piston guide support
- High strength aluminum alloy connecting rods
- Heavy duty flat base high pressure seals
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings
- 40 ounce capacity vented oil bath crank case
- Positive displacement plunger pump
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 9.75" x 5.5"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kits for this Udor Super Duty GK-Series GKC 26/24-S Plunger Pump is the UD-10 Seal Kit and the UD-31 Valve Kit.
Please check under Related Information for a number of files pertaining to this pump from Udor.